Our arrival at the LBJ ranch our hero, Mario, rescued a baby deer that had fallen into a cattle guard. We enjoyed an escorted tour of the LBJ Texas White House, a stop at the Wildflower center, lunch and shopping in Fredricksburg.
Clifton Norwegian Christmas Trip
December 2, 2017
June 7 Lake Buchanan Trip
March 2017 Trip to the Wildseed Farm and Fredricksburg
The President and the Board of Chapter 2426 have approved the following trip guidelines starting in 2017:
1. Trips will be open to members first.
2. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list.
3. Trips’ destination and details will be announced orally, on the Website, and
In the Newsletter a month before the sign-up date.
Rules for signing up
1) Sign up for trips will take place at the monthly meeting for members, and also for non-members who will be placed on waiting list.
2) Priority will be given to members who sign up in person at the first sign-up date and to members, who are absent, but mail their checks within a week from the first sign-up. (No checks are accepted before the first sign–up date.)
3) Trip will be open to non-members a week after the sign-up date at which time members forfeit their priority status and their names will be added to the non-member list.
5) The above guidelines will assure fairness to all members and also provide information in sufficient time for trip coordinator to charter a bus, buy tickets, and make reservations.