Cost: $45.00 pp (includes bus, tips for driver, admission to Dr. Pepper Museum, gift to Library, treats, raffle and water, and lots of tender care.)
Destination: Waco, Texas, Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
Departure from South Austin Seniors Activities Center at 8:30 am, Leaving Waco at 4:30 pm
Check in at 8 am at SASAC
1. Guided Tour of Armstrong Browning Library, Baylor University (includes a gift of money to Library)
2. Lunch on your own at Ninfa’s Mexican Restaurant (18% group gratuities)
3. Visit to Dr. Pepper Museum (self-guided tour)
4. Shopping at Spice Village (If time allows .)
Open to members first. Members who are absent on sign-up date (January 17, 2018) must mail a check to Rosie Perez within a week by January 24, 2018. Non–members may sign up and will be placed on the waiting list. After January 24, vacant seats will be assigned to non- members members who register late will be place on the waiting list.
Sign up with Rosie at the January Meeting at which time you will also fill out a Waver Form.
March 2017 Trip to the Wildseed Farm and Fredricksburg
The President and the Board of Chapter 2426 have approved the following trip guidelines starting in 2017:
1. Trips will be open to members first.
2. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list.
3. Trips’ destination and details will be announced orally, on the Website, and
In the Newsletter a month before the sign-up date.
Rules for signing up
1) Sign up for trips will take place at the monthly meeting for members, and also for non-members who will be placed on waiting list.
2) Priority will be given to members who sign up in person at the first sign-up date and to members, who are absent, but mail their checks within a week from the first sign-up. (No checks are accepted before the first sign–up date.)
3) Trip will be open to non-members a week after the sign-up date at which time members forfeit their priority status and their names will be added to the non-member list.
5) The above guidelines will assure fairness to all members and also provide information in sufficient time for trip coordinator to charter a bus, buy tickets, and make reservations.